Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Erin is now Mrs Smith!














The weekend finally came-the big long awaited, long planned event.. Erin and Lee's wedding. Erin had every detail planned down to the nth degree and I am happy to say that everything went just as planned. It could not have been more perfect. I just wish I could have slowed the clock down because it all happened so fast. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen-and definitely the most fun reception ever! Great friends and family made the event that much more special. I am so proud of my beautiful daughter and so happy that she married such a wonderful man.
My camera made it through the morning of the wedding when we were all getting ready. More pics to follow as they come in from others. These are tidbits from the bridesmaid luncheon and the rehearsal dinner.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ann -

Oh, what sweet pictures! I knew Erin would be a beautiful bride!!

Congrats...now, you be a good mother-in-law and nag that boy right!!

Love to Erin from your Ohio friends!

Teresa and Family =)