Sunday, April 11, 2010

a beautiful blue sky day




I thought this would be a good day to finally update my blog. The sky is so blue and the flowers are so bright and my pictures are finally uploading again. We bought some new dresses this weekend since all of the girls are growing like weeds. They enjoyed posing in their new duds. Olivia and Ave Kate helped plant flowers while Lily looked on. I am happy to blog again although I need a new camera since the crack I have in mine is causing a black cloud over many of the pics. I can only crop so much of it out.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Love the pics...your girls are just adorable. Keep us in your thoughts tomorrow, girlfriend...Molly is having the teratoma removed from her spine at 7:45AM and I'm a NERVOUS WRECK!!!!!

Missing you something awful...

Teresa =)