Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in NYC

Erin and Ryan













Parade scenes














































Big City Girls













We just returned home yesterday after spending a week in New York . We had a wonderful trip. This was my first time to see NYC and I loved it. Glen had planned the trip to take us to the Macy's Day Parade which is something I have wanted to do since I was a kid. It was such a treat to be there for it. Crowded but worth every minute. Other highlights of our trip were Little Mermaid Broadway play, Central Park, attending local Christmas events, lots of NY pizza-and plenty of other great food, shopping, and just being part of the excitement of the city. Ave Kate and Olivia loved every minute of it. Erin joined us ther for several days which was a treat.












NY will definitely be on my list of places that I want to go back to visit-but as the old saying goes ther is no place like home and we were happy to return home.

No comments: