Saturday, December 20, 2008

fun and sun


Olivia is 6 now Ave Kate is 5




relaxing girls, Olivia scared that Ave Kate will get to close to the end of the pier, beautiful sunset










Olivia with an attitude and sweet pea










We came down to Panama City Beach for a few days. Olivia's birthday was Thursday so we went out for sushi which she loves. Both girls ate their share of California rolls. Then we had sun on Friday which was a treat. The last several days at home were humid with thick fog. It was nice to enjoy the sun poolside in late December. We ended the day with a nice sunset. I did some last minute shopping this morning and found something that I did not think Santa had available.. I am now making my seafood gumbo to take home for Christmas Eve. We will be going home in the morning. I can't believe Christmas is Thursday. Still so much to do!

No comments: