Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break 2011


Another year at Hilton Head..it was beautiful and peaceful. We ate some great food and did a little shopping at our favorite places. Olivia and Daddy played golf two of the days at some very nice courses and enjoyed their time together. Ave Kate, Lily and I went on a bike excursion. I had the cart on my bike and trekked them all over the place-beach, park and all the wonderful bike trails they have there. How I wish we had those at home. I would bike everywhere.
The weather was a little chilly so we didn't get much pool or bathing suit time on the beach. That didn't stop us from beach walks, sand castle making and shell seeking. The only complaint I have about the trip is that it ended way too soon!













1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a beautiful, relaxing place. Glad y'all had a good time. Miss y'all!