Saturday, November 15, 2008

New pics of Miss Lily




I was so happy and thankful to see new pictures of Lily (her real official name we agree on!) when I got online yesterday morning. Nanci, a sweet mom who was visiting the SWI yesterday with her beautiful new son, Elijiah, took pictures of our children for us waiting moms. I so appreciate it! I will have to admit that I had to figure out which one was Lily and zoom in for details! She is changing and growing and am so ready to go get her. I am definitely sending a toothbrush in her next care package. I have never seen but one picture of her without a lollipop in her mouth-and usually another in her hand! Lily is in yellow.


We are still waiting for final state approval for home study which I thought would not take but a couple of days but is dragging out like all paperwork...


Well me and the girls are off to run errands.

No comments: