.jpg)
This is Luo Ming Ming. She turned 2 years old on July 28-the day we received a call with her referral. She resides in Luoyang SWI in Henan Province. Her SN is a malformed right ear. She is said to be charming and sweet. She will be our caboose. We completed our home study and have all other documents ready to go for dossier. We are just in the dreaded waiting holding pattern now..







3 comments:
What a CUTIE!! Wow, I am so happy for you guys... ALL your girls are so beautiful. I am SO glad you're blogging, now I can keep up with you guys :)
She is very cute. I recognize the place where she stood ( she wore a yellow shirt). Is she is little sister program school in Luoyang???
Had to go back to the FIRST post about your new daughter :O) Love this pic!! I have to say since opening my checklist, I'm so hopeful!!
Post a Comment